Sunday, January 9, 2011

SNOW!!!!

It's snowing! There is lots and lots of snow! (For Atlanta anyway). MacIntyre (15yr old brother), Kirsty (19yr old sister), and I are going to build an Igloo in the morning... it shall be interesting! The snow is so fluffy, it's amazing. Argyle (my kitten), and McFluff (my brother's kitten) already went and tested it out as I chased them around the front yard trying to catch them. Of course, I slipped in the powdery mess and got snow all up my shirt, but did indeed catch them in the end. Those boys need leashes, they're sneaky! 
Hip has been doing pretty well lately... it's weird. My hip always hurts to a degree, but it seems to have a "schedule," for lack of a better word. Every, two weeks or so, it flares up and will hurt pretty bad; it even aggravates my left lower back and my entire left thigh, and then it will calm back down again.
No MRI scheduled yet, just waiting on Yolanda’s call. I was going to give her a call in the morning but because of the snow I think most businesses are closed. My dad’s doctor’s appointment was cancelled for tomorrow; my dad was going to get the results from his MRI. My dad injured his shoulder doing P90X; he may be having surgery along with me this summer. He thinks he tore his rotator cuff or something like that.
I start back to school on Friday… I’m dreading the drive back to Statesboro on Wednesday; I just want to graduate already! All I can think about is this surgery and what I need to get together beforehand. I don’t know when to begin organizing (is now too soon?). I need to donate blood for my surgery; I need to buy things such as crutches, commodes, and shower chairs; I need to look into renting a wheelchair and/or walker. Who knows what else? This is going to be a long 5 months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment