Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm dying!!

I am in sooo much pain right now!! I graduated Saturday and had to pack my car with the entire contents of my apartment, which entailed going up three flights of stairs, then down three flights of stairs, then up three flights of stairs, then down three flights of stairs... so on. Like 100 times! 
Stairs are BY FAR my worst enemy.
So I had my on-the-phone pre-assessment today with Northside Hospital and got everything situated. Tomorrow, I have my appointment with Andrea, the Physical Therapist, she is going to test my strength and teach me how to use crutches. After that I have my pre-op appointment with Dr. Schrader, and then off to get lab work done.
Surgery is getting close! Just two weeks away. I am so ready for it at this point.
Hoping to meet up with Claire, the girl having her surgery the day after mine, some time this week so we can talk about our hips and such! haha
Anywho... I'm going to go, so I can die in peace somewhere. Hopefully my dad with help me unpack my car tomorrow, there is no way I'm doing it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment